Monday 6 July 2015

Dad never interfered in my work, says Govinda's daughter Tina Ahuja - When Gippy saved Tina from cold weather


When Gippy saved Tina from cold weather

Dad never interfered in my work, says Govinda's daughter Tina Ahuja

When Gippy saved Tina from cold weather
Mumbai: For her debut film "Second Hand Husband", Tina Ahuja had to shoot a scene when her co-star Gippy Grewal makes her wear his jacket to save her from cold. It made her a bit nervous, but then she knew it's all part of acting.
"There is a sequence where it was freezing cold and I was wearing this short skirt and shivering. I thought I'm not going to last and I will faint... giving all those romantic expressions and all of that... but I managed," said Tina, who is veteran actor Govinda's daughter.
"There was one time when Gippy had to make me wear his jacket and for a moment I thought why did I get into this (acting)... I want to run back home, because no boy had ever done that to me. It's a very normal thing (for people), but it is very different when one has to act it out," Tina added, saying that "in the end, it was fun".
New Delhi: Actor Govinda's daughter Tina Ahuja, who is all set to debut in Bollywood with her movie ' Second Hand Husband', shared how her father guided her for her very first movie.
In an exclusive interview with ANI, Tina said while promoting her movie in National Capital, "My father never interfered in this film and he never visited the sets when we were shooting for the movie."
The 26-year-old debutant added that practically her father was not there but he helped her quite a lot and provided several useful tips.
The movie also marks the Bollywood debut of Punjabi singer cum actor Gippy Grewal.
Directed by Sumeep Kang, the movie also stars veteran actor Dharmendra along with Ravi Kishan and Vijay Raaz and is scheduled to hit the theatres on July 3, 2015.

More News........................

”Tum nay dia hi kia hai mujhe, siwaye ______ betion kay?”(fill the blank with the number of betiyaan; they may be as many as 7).

A gender-discrimination play without this dialogue? NO WAY! I have lost count of all the gender-discrimination plays I have watched, I have lost count of all the times I came across this dialogue AND I have lost count of the number of times I have seen Waseem Abbas delivering these dialogues. As much as the issue of gender discrimination persists in our society, I think our writers should give this topic a rest for a while- the reason being that this topic has been done to death because of which our writers have somehow lost the art to present this theme in a creative way, under a different light. There are some fixed dialogues and these dialogues are repeated over and over again and that’s exactly why I tend to avoid such plays. Haan, Main Bushra was an exception because the dialogues were penned amazingly well.

gd

What do you think of the list? If you have some dialogues in your mind, please share your thoughts with us!
There are COUNTLESS dialogues like this. I laughed out loud at "Arey, bechari sharma gayi." Clueless and idiot parents!
Writers ko kuch bolna fuzool hai. These women and sometimes men as well, probably believe that such things happen in real life, and they watch (old) disney movies too much, so they think that love and piya ko phansana is all a woman can have in her life. Those movies especially Snow white and Cinderella had sharmati hui bechari heroines. I am sure the readers and you can list numerous dramas that were based on Cinderella. Cringe-worthy versions obviously. Charles Perrault would turn in his grave!

No comments:

Post a Comment