Tuesday 11 August 2015

That is a million dollar question and FINALLY we have the actual answer!

That is a million dollar question and FINALLY we have the actual answer!

Salman Khan and Katrina Kaif dated for a long time. Things got pretty serious between the two and talks of them tying the knot also started doing the rounds. But things went downhill after some time. From Salman’s allegedly dominating nature in the relationship to him being too possessive about Katrina, many theories were tossed around as possible reasons for their breakup. Soon after the split, Katrina moved on as she found love in Ranbir Kapoor.
Well, it is natural for fans to think that Salman resents Katrina for choosing a much-younger Ranbir over him.  But that is where you are DEAD wrong!
A source EXCLUSIVELY revealed to us that for the longest time whenever someone would mention Katrina or Ranbir to Salman, the latter would just turn a deaf ear to the conversation. The Bajrangi Bhaijaan actor was obviously upset about the split but he never bad mouthed his ex. And now the source tells us that Salman has made complete peace with the fact that Katrina will never become Katrina Khan. Despite their break-up Kat is super close to Salman’s family.
In fact, don’t be surprised if you see a happy Salman attending Ranbir and Katrina‘s much-anticipated wedding next year as our Bajrangi Bhaijaan is cool with Kat becoming Katrina Kapoor!
So there you have it. That’s the truth about what Salman ACTUALLY feels about Katrina and Ranbir’s relationship! Was this information a revelation for you? Tell us in the comments section below!
I was shocked and I didn’t believe that I was offered this role in Brothers. My initial reaction to it was a no. But, then after discussing it with them and reflecting on it, I really thought that I needed to start changing some things around me and stop playing safe all the time. I was actually hiding behind this from a long time. I always played this glamorous girl, a character that is safe and one that I can handle it, but this was a role where I wasn’t sure if I would be able to handle it. It’s the role of a mother to a daughter who is really sick and they(the parents) cannot afford her treatment. She as a mother is afraid of losing her daughter and at the same time she is scared of losing her husband because he has gone back into fighting, in order to pay the medical bills. So it is quite a dilemma for the character and I was really impressed by the role.
We actresses generally do glamorous roles and we get asked all the time don’t you feel bad that you are not getting some serious roles and I say “Yeah, we do feel bad, we are waiting for such roles and people are actually just stereotyping us.” But, when we finally get the opportunity to do something like that, we reject it. So this time I decided to do this one. I had a fantastic time and it was really different from what I have done till now. It is also empowering when you are a part of such cinema.

No comments:

Post a Comment